Sunday, December 24, 2006

No Thanks Time Magazine, You Can Keep Your Stupid Award

Time's lame-ass "Person of the Year" has been the subject of much disgusted eye-rolling recently.

In case you haven'e heard, they gave it to "You". Well, you and I technically.

I don't know about you, but I don't want it.


This is the same award Time Magazine has given to Adolph Hitler and George W. Bush.


Not exactly esteemed company.


Personlly, I think that they should have given "Person of the Year" to the Amish in Lancaster, PA.

But apparently, that is just me.



1 comment:

Mickey said...

You aren't the only one. I think it's a fabulous sugggestion for Person Of The Year.

I'm an atheist and have been essentially hostile toward relgion since 9/11 - but the Amish, in their response to the killings, transcended mere religion. It was inspirational and very, very moving.

I like the post you wrote before this one, as well. Very well said - and I quite agree.

Ten Tips For DMs To Run A Better Session

If you are a DM, here are ten tips to help you run a successful session.   1. Prepare ahead of time: Make sure you have a clear idea of the ...