Friday, March 03, 2006

This made me laugh out loud

One of our friends over at Conservababes actually had the audactity to write this with a straight face. It is from a post entitled " Don't Hate Us Because We're Beautiful..."

Beyond that, liberals especially hated W. at that moment for his confidence and because he was just plain cool. It was cool that he flew that fighter jet 1/3 of the route to the carrier. It was cool how comfortable he looked in that flight suit. And the expressions of pride on the faces of our midshipmen on that carrier --that was also very, very cool.


If I had been drinking milk when I read that I would have definately spit it out my nose. They let him hold the stick for a few minutes like my Dad used to do for me in his Cessna when I was 8. I have to admit, it was very cool for me then. For a President to do it? Not so much...

It reminds me of the infameous line from the fameous political scientist, Britney Spears:

Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision he makes and should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens.


How very deep.

No comments:

Ten Tips For DMs To Run A Better Session

If you are a DM, here are ten tips to help you run a successful session.   1. Prepare ahead of time: Make sure you have a clear idea of the ...