Monday, February 06, 2006

How Republicans Handle Disagreements

Murderer says victims "appalled" him.

Edward Wycoff began planning in September how he would approach his sister and brother-in-law and kill them, he said in a jail interview Friday.

“What I wanted to do was get rid of them, leave no evidence, and get out,” said the 37-year-old Citrus Heights man. “And then raise the kids later on…”

Speaking coherently and politely, Wycoff said Friday that he was upset with the “liberal” political views of his sister and her husband, and also concerned about how his sister was managing their father’s estate and how she was treating an aunt…

The Sheriff’s Department is housing him in a module for inmates who need medical or mental attention. He insists that he does not hear voices and that he has never killed anyone before.

“I don’t think of myself as a murderer. Yes, I killed some people. I was supposed to make the world a better place,” he said. “If people out there think I’m a bad guy, I might just let them execute me.”

No comments:

Ten Tips For DMs To Run A Better Session

If you are a DM, here are ten tips to help you run a successful session.   1. Prepare ahead of time: Make sure you have a clear idea of the ...