Saturday, April 18, 2009

"Nothing better than a dead liberal"

I made this video the other day while walking around the tea bagging event in St Clair Shores. I only had a couple of minutes but you couldn't walk five steps without running into some kind of wacko.

The first woman was holding a sign that read "Honk if you support the constitution". I asked her exactly what she thought was threatening the constitution now and then I asked her if she had been out protesting for the constitution over the last 8 years. The second person was holding a sign that read "brew the liberals" so I stopped and asked exactly what that meant.

No comments:

Ten Tips For DMs To Run A Better Session

If you are a DM, here are ten tips to help you run a successful session.   1. Prepare ahead of time: Make sure you have a clear idea of the ...